10.13.2009

Random Blog Quiz Moment

It's an insanely busy week. We've had folks over for dinner at the house the last two nights. Tomorrow I'm headed to LA for a meeting, back in the evening. Work Thursday followed by an evening class. Then my 1 year Vow reflection with Leadership on Friday, followed by homework. Followed by our community assembly over the weekend! Whew ....

So, I only have time for a silly blog quiz post, which I haven't done in a long time.


You Think Best at a Coffee Shop



In order to be able to think, you sometimes have to pull yourself out of a rut. All it takes is a change of scenery.

You are inspired by any one of your senses. The smell of coffee, the taste of a latte, the feel of a comfy sofa, the sounds of conversation...

For you, there's no such thing as too much stimulation. If anything is a creativity killer, it's dead quiet.

The bustle and changing scenery of a coffee shop prevents your mind from being hung up on one or two things. A dynamic atmosphere gets your ideas flowing.




True. I've been doing my homework at a local coffee shop because at home, other things come up. ... athough my best ideas come in the shower!

No comments: