5.20.2010

changes

Hello there. I've been fairly busy of late and somewhat uninspired as far as blog posts go. So I turned this morning to my trusty old friend, the silly blog quiz:


You've Changed 52% in 10 Years



You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.

You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but time hasn't changed you.



Actually, there's a lot of truth to this quiz. Ten years ago I was 27--my magic birthday year as I turned 27 on the 27th of July. I had NO idea that I'd be a Catholic Sister. In fact, I'd barely become Catholic again. I had a great circle of friends, almost none of whom were married, and I saw them every Friday night for a movie night and conversation. My job was starting to become the career I thought I'd wanted. I was still looking for Mr. Right.

Flash forward 10 years. I still have the same great friends and we are connected I think forever, but our lives are different and so are our friendships. I also have this amazing new collection of people in my life, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace. Instead of a career per se, I've discovered the wonderful world of ministry. And as for Mr. Right, well, you know what happened there. ;)

But deep down, I'm still Susan. At least 48% of the time according to this quiz!

No comments: