10.13.2010

stress

You Are Emotionally Stressed



You may not have a lot of stress in your life, but you're more sensitive than most people.

You get stressed out easily, and it's hard to get rid of your worries.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to get physically sick from stress.

Consider taking up yoga, walking, or meditation. While the stress you have isn't all in your head, it can be managed.



As this silly blog quiz indicates, I've been a little stressed of late. My Dad is going through some potentially life altering medical issues, and I'm 3,000 miles away. I have a trip planned in a few weeks and my brother is there, but it's hard being so far away and unable to do much other than pray and worry (and pray and worry some more).

There's also just the regular busyness of my life at the moment. The end result is a little bit of stress, which in fact has had me feeling a little out of sorts and not in a particularly bloggy mood. I'm working on self care and have great support systems, which is good. But blogging will probably be light in the next few days, unless I'm flooded with a flash of inspiration.

Peace
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An Irish prayer for you Susan...
“May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.”
You are in my prayers..Donna