4.02.2011

chirping blog quiz

It is indeed spring. The birds are chirping--even in the results of this morning's silly blog quiz. Days are getting longer. Thanks to the labor of my gardening housemate, we have tulips and daffodils and other assorted spring blossoms in our front yard. And thankfully, the beautiful blooming trees on our block are almost finished (which means my allergies are almost finished!).

It's also spring quarter. I start my Christian Ethics class this weekend. I've plugged through most of the readings, which were really quite fascinating. I think it's going to be a very interesting class, but we will have to see. Hopefully like the blog quiz says, I'm able to listen attentively.

On that note, must scoot like a chirping bird and get to ready for school.


You Are Chirping Birds



You are a very caring person. You especially feel for innocent beings, like animals and children.

You are keyed in to the world and very peaceful. You believe that everyone is connected.

You remain focused and in the moment. You are not easily distracted.

You have a good memory, especially for things that you hear. You listen carefully.


No comments: