5.04.2011

Resurfacing

I had a great mini-retreat. Have been back at work this week, working on the last issue of our quarterly justice journal for the year. Other assorted odds and ends as well, including oodles of homework, happy hour with a friend last night and acupuncture tonight for a persistent eye twitch. The eye twitch has a tendency to appear when I've got too many balls in the air that I'm trying to juggle. Looking at my to-do list, that would accurately describe my life at this particular moment! Ministry, community, and school ... oh my! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel otherwise known as beginning of summer, which here in the rainy Pacific Northwest is firmly calendered well into June!

So much to write and reflect upon, especially given our current state of world affairs. Hopefully I'll have time for that in the very near future. In the meantime, I give you a silly eye related blog quiz in honor of the eye twitch that I hope has gone away for a good long while. (My eyes, by the way, are in fact brown).


Your Eyes Should Be Brown



Your eyes reflect: Depth and wisdom

People find you to be: Loyal, honest, and comforting

Your best trait: You are comfortable with who you are, and you don't pretend to be someone you're not

What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart


No comments: