6.15.2011

Summer Blog Break

I'm headed back East (and mostly away from the blog) for the next few weeks. First I'm going to a community meeting in on the banks of the Hudson River in the great state of New Jersey.

Then I'm hopping the bus to DC to spend a few days with my Dad.

Finally, I'm headed to spend an extended retreat time with God at the ocean. Hence the cartoon of the turtle on the beach. Looking forward to slow sunrises, long walks, and sinking into some of my favorite prayer spaces at the retreat center. In addition to the much needed time and space of quiet and prayer, I'll also be spending time in discernment to write my letter requesting to make final vows this Fall.

But first, it's early to bed for my early to rise morning and 6am flight. See you all in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have a beautiful time, Susan! You are ever in my prayers. Perhaps our paths will cross while you are East, but in any case, enjoy it all.