10.28.2011

Margaret Anna Fridays ... on the Vows

Most Fridays, I’m going to share a quote from the founder of my groovy sisters, Margaret Anna Cusack, known in religion as Mother Francis Clare. In the weeks leading up to my profession of final vows on November 11th, I will be highlighting some of her insights on the vows.  Here's today's installment:

Devotion to the interests of Jesus, absolute, unmeasured, untiring--this is what our vow of chastity demands. ... His interests to be our interests, his cares to be our cares, his advancement to be our advancement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you prepare for your final vows.I've followed your Blog for a long time and saw the change in you as you journey on your vocation path. There is no doubt that you are on the right path for your life. I've watched you grow in your love of Jesus and your love of Justice. Keeping you in my prayers. The path you have chosen is not easy. But Justice has never been an easy path. Blessing and Love...