7.21.2005

headed to hq

I’m headed up to groovy sister headquarters on the lake for the weekend. Hoping to get in some quality prayer time at my spot on the lake – should be perfect this time of year!

It’s been over a month since my last visit and I’m looking forward to the community fix. The main purpose of this visit is to bond with the two other groovy-sisters-to-be. Normally when I’m up for a visit there’s so much going on. I thought it would be good to just hang out.
I’m also meeting with my contact person and the formation director to talk specifics about the next step (candidacy) and turning in my application which is about 80% done!

I still sometimes feel like I’m on Harry Potter’s Knight Bus (where things speed up and obstacles jump out of the way). This time last year I was just starting to contact womens’ religious communities, mostly just to get a feel for what they’re like. I’ll admit the plan was to rule the possibility out. How did I know that I’d feel so at home and sense the potential that I sense? God’s tricky that way!!!

I’ll check back in Sunday evening. In the mean time, have a great weekend everyone!


Blessings of peace,
Susan (Rose is my middle name in case you were wondering)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When we finally figure out where God is calling us, the how usually works itself out. Wonderful, isn't it?