11.20.2005

the 23rd psalm .. i mean 23rd post

Tagged myself with the "23rd Post Meme" (found at Higher Plane):

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

The 5th line of my 23rd post? "It was one of those situations when you are reminded, like a refreshing blast of fresh air, that we're all in this together."

Not a bad sentence. And having spent a weekend getting a blast of fresh community air, fitting. Driving back to Portland tomorrow afternoon. But I get to come back Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Good to get two groovy sister reserve trips back to back. Especially as I find myself fitting into a groove of sorts.

1 comment:

Salar37_Shushan said...

My 23rd post, 5th line is ... "Even the distance/gas/traffic isnt too bad for us."

I was discussing the wonderful blessing of the family pack of season's passes to theme parks in our area my Mom had won. They were a very much appreciated blessing in what has otherwise been a rather rough year.

hhmm.. Yes, that has cheered me up a bit

Susan :D