4.09.2006

rest

Checking in from my weekend groovy sister pad. It's been a restful weekend with the community - both the larger community at our formation gathering yesterday and now with my house. Nice to be in a safe and supportive environment with the craziness of last week. I decided to extend my visit here to my other home one night ... I'm staying for Sunday dinner and will drive back to Portland in the wee hours of Monday morning. The craziness promises to continue next week at work. Luckily it's only a 3 day week for me as I'm going to DC to visit my dad for easter.

Nothing profound to say, just wanted to check in and thank everyone for the prayers and happy thoughts!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you're getting a bit of rest and support. I've been praying for you this week that God will not only give you his peace, but remind you just how precious you, Susan, are in the midst of all the crap people think is so very important.

Hugs from up the blocks.

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Thanks Michelle!