8.29.2006

changes

I'm under "strict orders" from my wise sister housemates here in Seattle to rest & relax this week, so I don't have any angst filled thoughts to share. Instead, I give you a blog quiz! Exactly how much have I changed in the last 10 years?


You've Changed 44% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.
How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?

I'd say that's pretty accurate. I wasn't a practicing Catholic - now I'm a Catholic Sister. I'd just started working at the City - I just left after almot 11 years and am now "between jobs". I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life - now I'm just not sure where my life journey with the big guy will lead me. But I'm still me ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last paragraph you wrote describes some huge changes. Although it sounds like more than 44% to me, I'll take your word for it. You would know. ;)
Peace

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

But so much is the same ...

I'm still a goofball
I still listen to indie rock
I still prefer to travel in circles (take a different route there than back)
I still like to read science fiction
I still like to drink sparkling water
I still like to go on long solitary walks

In short, I'm still me, only happier and doing/being more of who I'm meant to be!

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like God at work. :)

Kat said...

I took it and I was 55%

A lot of stuff happened in that time...

Sr.Nicole Trahan said...

Hi, Susan!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's good to know I'm not the only novice out in cyber-space, so to speak.
I haven't had a chance to read through your posts, but I'll probably be in touch as I read through them.
Many prayers!
Nicole Trahan, nFMI