1.03.2007

hopes

You Will Keep Your New Year's Resolution

You plan on making a resolution that's smart, attainable, and perfect for where your life is.


I'm not really one for resolutions at the turning of the calendar year, but I do have hopes. They're fairly simple, really.

... to make the most of this year of canonical novitiate.
... to make it
through this year of canonical novitiate. ;)
... to live gently and nonviolently.
... to learn something about myself.
... to get to know the big guy more deeply.

That's about it. Simple but not really. I'm back in the land of non-bloggable thoughts of late. Nothing serious, just too amorphous for public consumption. I've also been fighting a bit of a bug the past few days. But all will be well.


Peace Out my bloggy friends
,
Susan

No comments: