11.06.2007

discernment by blog quiz


Your Life is 14% Off Track


No doubt about it, you are living the right life.
You've made some great decisions, and they've definitely paid off. Keep it up. You're on the right track!

Are You Living The Wrong Life?

I have to admit it was satisfying to be able to answer the questions in this quiz in a truly honest and apparently 86% positive fashion. There have been times in my life where I've been unhappy with my job, feeling lonely, wondering what the point was to my existence - to varying degrees at different points. But these days, I'm pretty much happy. Granted, religious life (and certainly the novitiate) has challenges and complications and problems of its own, but so far it really is turning out to be the right track for this blogging novice, and for that I am very grateful.

I'm also very tired ... long yet fulfilling day at work. Time to turn off the computer, read a bit of my book and head to bed! Yes, it's 7:18PM and I'm almost ready for bed. Crazy.

1 comment:

Garpu said...

23% for me. Surprised it isn't more out of whack being a grad student.