3.29.2011

Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung. I don't need my sense of sound or sight to tell me ... my allergies are enough! There are so many beautifully blooming trees around me that I haven't been able to breathe through my nose for more than a month! I still love spring, even if my sinuses and lungs don't!

Spring quarter starts this weekend. I'm taking a class that is held over two weekends this quarter. As a result, all of my free time has been spend reading the assigned reading on moral theology and Christian ethics!

Homework + allergies = lack of blog posts.


Your Spring Sense is Sound



You love the way the sounds change during the spring time. It's like the whole world is waking up.

First the birds start chirping. Then the kids start playing. Before you know it, life is back in full swing again.

You are observant, thoughtful, and even philosophical. You like taking the time to pay attention to things.

You notice the little details that everyone else seems to overlook. And your memories tend to be extremely vivid.


No comments: