4.25.2011

jelly belly morning

I had an in depth conversation this morning with my niece Julia about Jelly Beans. It seems a certain rabbit of Easter came to her house this morning and left lots of the little sugary creations in plastic easter eggs which were scattered about. She was fast, so she told me, faster than her little 11 month old cousin so she got the most eggs. And, it seems, she also got the most jelly beans. We agreed that red ones are the best. After that she likes orange ones. And green ones. I told her I didn't like black ones, and she agreed that those sounded yucky, although she didn't think she had any of that variety.

I had a wonderful Holy Week and Easter celebration with the Sisters, but it was good to be able to check in with some of my munchkins this Easter by phone!

You Are a Cherry Jelly Bean

Sweet yet strong, you have a distinct personality without being a weirdo. You're the most normal of all flavors - but you're never boring.



No comments: