9.20.2005

punk rock nun, reprise

Found the What Kind of Rocker Are You Quiz via Jane Ellen. I'll admit it, I was REALLY hoping I'd be a punk rocker. It's made my day, honestly because (drumroll)....


You Are a Punk Rocker!

When it comes to rock, you don't follow any rules
You know that rocking out is all about taking down the man
You've got an incredible stage presence and rock persona
You scare moms, make bad girls (or boys) swoon, and live life on the edge!
Yes! I am a punk rock nun to be. And so I reprise (and revise) my version of the Dead Milkmen's Punk Rock Girl from an earlier post for your reading enjoyment. Good day everyone!
Punk Rock Nun
You want to change the world
Punk Rock Nun
You love Jesus & God
Let’s go change the world
Just you and me Punk Rock Nun

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOL that is so cool!